Chambara -IKUSA- The Battle of Kani (henceforth ‘this site’) is managed by Kani City’s Tourist Traffic Division (henceforth ‘this office’).
About this site
This site aims to introduce information in the form of announcements and reports regarding events and festivals connected to the castle remains project held in Kani City, promote interest in Kani City and heighten its appeal to those both inside and out of the city itself, as well as promote the economic revitalization of Kani City.
Basic policy for the protection of personal information
In managing this site, this office is concerned for the protection of its users’ personal information and will deal with it as is appropriate in accordance with established laws and regulations.
Regarding the usage and storage of personal information
- As a general rule, this site can be used without disclosing any personal information.
- As an exception to this, on pages that request information from the user, we may request that the user provide information such as their name or address for identity verification or contact purposes. Furthermore, in the event that such information is provided, this site possesses encryption software which will ensure that the data is delivered safely.
- Any acquired personal information, will, except for in the event that permission is received by the owner or in the event that there is an established law or regulation, only be used for the previously stated purposes. In addition, we will take suitable measures to prevent the disclosure, destruction or alteration of said information.
Links to this site
Links to this site may be set up freely, provided that the following guidelines are observed.
- As a general rule, please use the link for this site’s homepage.
- Homepage web address: http://kani-sengoku.jp/en
- There is no need to contact us when setting up a link to this site.
- As a general rule, we will not check the viability of any links to this site.
- In the event that the city judges the placement of a link to be inappropriate, they may ask for it to be removed.
Links from this site
- As a general rule, links from this site will be limited to government administration offices, their related organizations and event sponsors.
- The information on this site is uploaded with a promise of accuracy, but there may be cases where some content is incomplete. Therefore, that contents cannot be guaranteed and its use is at the user’s own risk.
- The content of this site may be altered or deleted without notice, and so we ask for your prior understanding.
- Any links from this site to other sites will be used as much as possible only to improve convenience. We cannot endorse nor guarantee the contents or safety of these sites.
- The access data for this site is recorded in a log that may be used for the purposes of website improvement or investigation into improper access. Furthermore, personal information will not be recorded in the log.
- The office waivers any responsibility for any damage or losses incurred through access to this site, except when such loss or damage is attributable to the office.
- The copyrights for the information displayed on this site, such as text, images, and files, all belong to this office.
- It is forbidden to reprint, duplicate, or alter any of the information on this site, unless it is for ‘personal use’, ‘quotes’ or in the event that permission is granted in accordance with copyright laws.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9+, latest version of Chrome, latest version of Firefox
- Character size: standard
- Monitor resolution: 1024×768 pixels (If the width of the monitor resolution is less than 480 pixels, then the site will be displayed in mobile format.)